A while back, I posted that designs by a 3-year old would be coming soon and today they are here. A few months ago a friend of our stopped by with her son T. He loves trains, alot (similar to a certain blogger who might or might not be writing this). Anyway, I brought out the train set to entertain both T and myself. Together we had some good fun. Most of the work is his with minimal assistance from me.
My only contributions to the layout were the bridge over the track and large U-turn, other than that, everything was placed by T. I don't have pictures of it, but he had some fun with the bridge pieces you see in the bottom picture. At one point he had two pieces properly connected and then he added another piece the the end, but upside down. Unfortunately we ran out of time before completing the layout. It was still a lot of fun.
Coming this weekend - new designs with the new pieces. I recently added the 100-piece set I had been looking at around Christmas and now I have it and I have several new ideas/concepts. I can tell you now that there will be a major challenge in using every piece I have, but there will be a very dedicated effort to use every last piece.
No comments:
Post a Comment